closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor black bay Bronze 79250BM price creep?

Master

Tudor black bay Bronze 79250BM price creep?

I was looking at the possibility of buying my little brother an early 2017 brown Tudor bronze as above for his 40th present from the whole family. I thought that they were around £1900 used but they seemed to have crept up in the last 3 months since I last looked. They are all around the £2300 now. Am I looking in the wrong places as eBay and Chrono used to be filled with them!! I know a couple have sold on here over the last couple of months to for around £1900. This isn’t a wanted post BTW just an observation as his birthday isn’t until November anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Purely selfishly, I hope so. They have been a pre-owned bargain for 18 months or more and, in my view, are one of the few genuinely interesting Tudor issues recently.
    I have one of course (that is a keeper). Great watch

Sent from my SM-G973F using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    If they went for £1900 on here, I'd expect the price elsewhere to be higher. £2200+ seems about right to me.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Fair doos. 3 months ago they were generally £1950 and there were lots to choose from. . Even on chr24 cheapest is £2300 and eBay is £2300 and there aren’t many to choose from. Lots if blue versions though. A member on here has kindly come forward should I wish purchase one at “forum price” in the near future. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Stilgoe1972 View Post
    Fair doos. 3 months ago they were generally £1950 and there were lots to choose from. . Even on chr24 cheapest is £2300 and eBay is £2300 and there aren’t many to choose from. Lots if blue versions though. A member on here has kindly come forward should I wish purchase one at “forum price” in the near future. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the watch market (bar Rolex as per) may have been a wee bit distorted in the first month or two of lockdown. Possibly the reason for those lower prices. Good to know you still have the option via a forum member.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using TZ-UK mobile app