I was looking for something on Ebay the other week (not a watch) and came across this in China which is pretty much an Omega rip off and I was curious about how well or badly it was made - I had to pay an extra £3 for the Miyota non hacking "upgrade" over the standard Seagull movement and was amused by the text on the dial proclaiming "chronometer", its called Corguet in the Ebay listing but the dial is sterile apart from the inaccurate claims about performance. Ceramic bezel, 41mm diameter, 11mm thick and display back - it arrived today a week after ordering. I gave it a good wind and stuck into onto my timegrapher for a bit of fun and being used to pretty ropey Miyota and Seiko movement performance was quite surprised to see this thing showing 0 sec dial up, 0 sec crown up, +6 sec dial down and +1 sec crown down with beat error of 0 in all cases and amplitude close to 300...maybe that Chronometer claim was less of a lie than I had thought. Anyway, its just a bit of fun but does show how good these low priced movement can be and I assume this came off the production line with no adjustment. It came on a decent enough NATO strap, bezel action isnt too bad and the construction looks totally fine at the moment but time will tell how it stands up to the abuse that its going to get e.g. gardening, working on the car etc!. Pic below.
Keith