closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Georg Jensen Jewellery

Georg Jensen Jewellery

We have an anniversary looming, and the boss has spotted a piece of Georg Jensen jewellery which she keeps dropping hints about - emails, cut-out pictures !

To me, this brand is expensive tat - but she is adamant that this is what she wants.

https://www.georgjensen.com/en-gb/je...SAAEgJZqfD_BwE

At £1,350 it appears significantly overpriced for a piece of fashion jewellery.

CW Sellers are offering 10% off any purchase, but that's still £1,215 - Am i misjudging the GJ brand ?

Does anyone have experience of Georg Jensen jewellery, or a route to more realistic pricing in the UK.

Thanks

IanH

Master
    Blog Entries
    No experience of GJ but if it's what she wants....

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Master
    Its vastly overpriced, but certainly not fashion tat, Jensen is one of the most recognised and respected Scandinavian silversmiths of the past century. Pieces from the brand tend to hold their own in the collectors market, and it's rare they work in gold, the vast majority of their pieces are still crafted in silver.

Entirely up to you, but it's a luxury brand so really even at that price you're paying the going rate - compare it to Cartier jewellery as an example, that's its market - new luxury jewellery but from a brand which was built on an exceptional history of unique, modern design.

Sorry, I know it doesn't help. Luckily my wife still likes pandora 
    Last edited by kevkojak; 29th July 2020 at 22:10.

I’d just get what she wants ...

Please consider what could happen if you don't get what she wants.....

Master
    Georg Jensen is a bit like Rolex. Your eyes water when you pay for it but a few years later you nearly always get your money back.

It is distinctive but very collectible because of the quality and style. Stop cringing and buy her the thing.

Remember the old saying .....Happy wife, happy life.