closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Zelos Swordfish 40mm

New Zelos Swordfish 40mm

Available in limited quantities at a very low price $269 on the Zelos site. A lot of watch for the money. I snagged the black sand and the meteorite, meteorite and teal already sold out and the rest shortly to follow I'm sure so get in there if you want a great diver watch for the price of a posh dinner

Craftsman
    All now sold out

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Thanks for sharing. They look nice, somehow pictures on my phone are quite blurry. Grey one would be my favourite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zelos are a great brand that beat almost every microbrand company when it comes down to value and the quality of components used.

Here are a quick couple of shots of my Abyss 3.

Last edited by senraw; 25th July 2020 at 13:36.

Craftsman
    I missed these and Ryan's flip but just a heads up a titanium model is due to be made available later this month... I'll be waiting...

Anybody in the UK got a tracking number for these? My one (Frost) says the order status is 'fulfilled' which I'm hoping means they've shipped it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakar View Post
    I missed these and Ryan's flip but just a heads up a titanium model is due to be made available later this month... I'll be waiting...
    Be interesting to see the Titanium. I think if they do a version of the 40mm in Titanium I won't be able to resist!

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    Anybody in the UK got a tracking number for these? My one (Frost) says the order status is 'fulfilled' which I'm hoping means they've shipped it!
    Mine had a tracking number. Fedex. It said it'd be delivered last Friday but didn't end up arriving til Monday.
    Not sure at any point it was described as "fulfilled". I've just double checked. Even now it just describes it as "Delivered"

Quote Originally Posted by tobywatches View Post
    Mine had a tracking number. Fedex. It said it'd be delivered last Friday but didn't end up arriving til Monday.
    Not sure at any point it was described as "fulfilled". I've just double checked. Even now it just describes it as "Delivered"
    Thanks that's helpful. Just double checked and I'm definitely on 'fulfilled' which I expect means the shipment is on it's way. No tracking details though, so I've followed up with Elshan to confirm. He's always super helpful so I'm sure it'll be sorted before the day is over!

Turned up today