closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Homage of Ranger Heritage, is this true?

Apprentice

Homage of Ranger Heritage, is this true?

Saw a Ranger Heritage on WUS forum I think this would be great. I missed out on the Everest cream dial red second hand, really bummed out. One week prior I was planning and then I got caught up with life and forgot to be the early bird. Maybe they will have some more of the cream dial made, what do you think?

Getting back to my original question, is it so that the Ranger Heritage could be in the progress for production? If so I think it would be great, the 36 case might work but 38 would be real sweet. I am really pumped up. Just for the record where should I be looking which forum? The Time Factors or this one? Thanks for answering all my questions, you guys are great.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by MilSpec60 View Post
    Saw a Ranger Heritage on WUS forum I think this would be great. I missed out on the Everest cream dial red second hand, really bummed out. One week prior I was planning and then I got caught up with life and forgot to be the early bird. Maybe they will have some more of the cream dial made, what do you think?

Getting back to my original question, is it so that the Ranger Heritage could be in the progress for production? If so I think it would be great, the 36 case might work but 38 would be real sweet. I am really pumped up. Just for the record where should I be looking which forum? The Time Factors or this one? Thanks for answering all my questions, you guys are great.
    Sorry you missed out on the Everest Expedition. The answer to your first question is all 3 variants are due in August but you will just need to keep checking this forum and the Facebook page also.

As far as the Ranger Heritage homage I don't know. There was a thread about what it might look like but I have no idea if Eddie has anything planned. I see that you are from Michigan so I must say hello from one Michigander to another. What part of Michigan are you from. I am from Mid-Michigan around the Lansing area.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kneadking View Post
    Sorry you missed out on the Everest Expedition. The answer to your first question is all 3 variants are due in August but you will just need to keep checking this forum and the Facebook page also.

As far as the Ranger Heritage homage I don't know. There was a thread about what it might look like but I have no idea if Eddie has anything planned. I see that you are from Michigan so I must say hello from one Michigander to another. What part of Michigan are you from. I am from Mid-Michigan around the Lansing area.
    Near Detroit. Go Spartans.

Craftsman
    Near Detroit. Go Spartans.
    Thanks, GO GREEN GO WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

38 mm is the sweet spot :)

The Tudor Ranger tread is here -