closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Patek Ltd Edition values?

Patek Ltd Edition values?

Are all Patek Ltd Editions investment-worthy? I have been made aware by a Thai AD of a Ltd edition Nautilus (only 8 to be made) in Steel for the Thai Market with a 'Royal Purple' dial. No mock ups etc but it is a reliable source. I'd imagine with the bog standard Nautilus trading above list that one of only 8 would be worth a small fortune but is my assumption correct?

Nautilus, steel, one of 8, limited. I would buy instantly.

I will have it of you don't want it. Thanks Ryan.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I haven't been offered it just to clarify. Will only go to Thai nationals and I suspect those who spent $$$$$ with the AD on Patek. Just that I was curious as to what something like that would do price wise.

Can’t think of a direct comparison but this red aquanaut goes for 3x list, a special edition from Singapore:

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/pa...re-introducing

Pretty sure there’s more than 8 of those to. A Nautilus run of 8 would probably be worth a lot more, purely imo.

I would expect it to do well as it is a Patek and a limited edition.

The Singapore edition is really nice and is also a limited edition but at 500 watches. I would say the red would be more popular than the purple.

However, at only 8 watches it will be popular.

Craftsman
    Patek editions under 100 will always excel and carry a hefty premium on the secondary market.

Where I’m less convinced is the recent steel Calatrava edition of 1,000 - I was surprised that they announced as such a high numbered edition, as that sounds like a normal production run within their suite of models, so has the whiff of a marketing ploy which is very un-Patek.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

I asked about that Calatrava. Very limited here and only a few available. Loads of demand for it too.

If you can get one, grab it with both hands. Oncoming depression or not, it will be incredibly sought after. If you can mothball it for ten years, even better.

They had 50 or so customers on the list and only 3 available.

Blog Entries
    Your assumption would be correct Ryan! Just check the Patek magazine where there are auctions of rare (LE) models - the amounts are staggering. If you can get one - grab it!!