closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex annual warranty card query?

Master

Rolex annual warranty card query?

Hiya, no doubt somebody can help me here. When a service is done on a watch do you get a annual warranty card with it like this one? A potential seller has this as proof of service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not always from an accredited independent repairer, but there should always be an invoice showing details and cost. Rolex always issue those cards though.

Without proof, it didn't happen.
    Last edited by Wallasey Runner; 8th July 2020 at 21:25.

Master
    It’s a pic a seller has sent me. It does actually match the serial of the watch but I covered it. So that was an legit Rolex service by the looks of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stilgoe1972 View Post
    It’s a pic a seller has sent me. It does actually match the serial of the watch but I covered it. So that was an legit Rolex service by the looks of it?

Great. A lot of buyers view those service cards as highly as the original docs, especially if the Watch is a few years old. Looks good.

Master
    It’s a 2014 Deep sea 116660. The receipt provided has no visible date so that could have been for any £600 object. Good to know that the proof of service is from that card. Should go for at least another 5 years then before it needs another £600 thrown at it. Still awaiting good pics of the actual watch.... amazing what some people class as a decent picture!!!!
    Cheers, for your help.

It clearly states 24 month guarantee though, so that ties in with a Rolex service. Are you sure it doesn’t have a date on the receipt though?
    It's just a matter of time...

Can't imagine that receipt won't have a timestamp on it down the bottom. 24 months from the date on the card re warranty but as always buy the seller.
    Last edited by wileeeeeey; 9th July 2020 at 00:16.

Master
    I will check tomorrow when I view it. Puzzles me, people and pictures..... just send the whole pic and make it decent quality!!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    Great. A lot of buyers view those service cards as highly as the original docs, especially if the Watch is a few years old. Looks good.
    Agreed, I’ve kept the service cards for my Submariner covering the three services it’s had since new.