closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Ryanair cancellation question

Master

Ryanair cancellation question

We were meant to be travelling to Corfu on 16th July but have decided not to go as is our right within 28 days of our flight leaving if government advice is not to undertake non- essential travel. I informed our insurance last week who confirmed we are covered and all we need to do is provide them with proof of cancellation.

That was the easy bit! Apparently you can’t cancel a Ryanair flight, you just don’t turn up. Our insurance have heard of this luckily and they have told us to provide a letter of “no show” from the airline.

I am happy to get this but have no idea how, has anyone ever got such a letter for insurance purposes and if so how? I have googled this and the replies found do not inspire me with confidence and needless to say Ryanair are worse than useless.

Thanks in advance.

Any further south and i would have wet feet

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by village View Post
    Thanks but we are not claiming from Ryanair, they won’t pay as the flight is currently scheduled and is unlikely to be cancelled. The claim is from my own travel insurance.

Edit: We have submitted our general question though with no reply as yet..

Doesn't Google "ryanair no show letter" give the info needed?

https://www.ryanair.com/sk/en/useful...no-show-letter

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Doesn't Google "ryanair no show letter" give the info needed?

https://www.ryanair.com/sk/en/useful...no-show-letter
    Thanks but no use whatsoever, the answers the ‘bot’ comes up with are laughable and have nothing to do with no show letters no matter what you seem to type in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolawinston View Post
    Thanks but no use whatsoever, the answers the ‘bot’ comes up with are laughable and have nothing to do with no show letters no matter what you seem to type in.
    Can't you then choose to speak to person (before 9pm?).

Master
    Can't you then choose to speak to person (before 9pm?).
    No luck so far after trying yesterday and today for a couple of hours but will keep trying as it seems like the only option. I’ve also been cut off several times whilst waiting, extremely frustrating to say the least.

No luck so far after trying yesterday and today for a couple of hours but will keep trying as it seems like the only option. I’ve also been cut off several times whilst waiting, extremely frustrating to say the least.
    Not sure if you meant by phone or chat. Was thinking of the chat which does come as an option after the useless 'bot' gives up.

Type "Speak to person" to the 'bot'.
    Last edited by Kingstepper; 8th July 2020 at 21:49.

Master
    Not sure if you meant by phone or chat. Was thinking of the chat which does come as an option after the useless 'bot' gives up.

Type "Speak to person" to the 'bot'.
    Thank you, that is an option I have not tried as yet. Will report back on any progress.

Thank you, that is an option I have not tried as yet. Will report back on any progress.
    Will have to be tomorrow now but good luck!

Master
    Will have to be tomorrow now but good luck!
    Completely useless, no one even attempts to answer on this ‘live’ chat. I know they’re cheap but honestly I’ll never use them again. Anyone who does should know the risks, it’s just not worth it! Thanks anyway..