closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I finally used My Casio UK voucher.

I finally used My Casio UK voucher.

I received a 38% discount voucher from Casio Uk as they failed to repair an old Casio watch of mine so i finally redeemed it ordered yesterday and on My wrist today cheers to Lorna at Casio outstanding service,Casio Master f G GWF A1000.

Looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by ataripower View Post
    Looks great.
    Cheers Bud

Master
    The new analogue Frogman. Nice one, looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by oiljam View Post
    The new analogue Frogman. Nice one, looks great!
    Many thanks for the kind words a few initial observations it is a big and heavy watch not as big as the Rangeman the resin strap appears totally unbreakable the second hit aligns with the hash marks spot on all the way around the dial the LED Backlight is absolutely superb on top of that the lume is very cool Casio is learning the sapphire Crystal is also very nice.My one disappointment being a Master Of G range the packaging is bog standard Casio that is,the black G Shock box and the Hexagonal tin i have heard the same thing on international forums come on Casio this is a premium watch package it like one!
    The App can be used to alter nearly all settings however it is Multi Band 6 and tough solar.

Craftsman
    Looks great, Ernest Jones have a good sale on a g shock at the moment 👍🏻

Thanks Gents i love the way My iPad corrects the time as soon as the watch comes into range or You open the app.

Master
    Very smart.

Superb! Big fan of the D1000 Froggy, one of my go to Gs. I'm very intrigued, because it's so different to Froggys we've seen before. Smart use of your discount I say!!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Boeingdriver View Post
    I received a 38% discount voucher from Casio Uk as they failed to repair an old Casio watch of mine so i finally redeemed it ordered yesterday and on My wrist today cheers to Lorna at Casio outstanding service,Casio Master f G GWF A1000.
    Very nice.

How did that work exactly? You sent them an old watch, they said they couldn't repair it so they sent you a voucher?

Journeyman
    Pretty nice service and discount. looks good.

Yes that is correct Casio couldn't repair the watch so i got a discount voucher i think Citizen do exactly the same.

Looks good! Never had an interest in Casio since I had one as a kid. Yet the more I see of them now the more I want. This is another I need to look at more and may have to join the collection with my only G-SHOCK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Yes that is correct Casio couldn't repair the watch so i got a discount voucher i think Citizen do exactly the same.
    Hi! Did they let you keep the old watch too? Or was it completely dead?

Apprentice
    Wow. I've got a shed load of old Casios. I'm sure some of them are knackered. I know some of them need new bezels which probably aren't manufactured any more.

Quote Originally Posted by mk1max View Post
    Hi! Did they let you keep the old watch too? Or was it completely dead?
    Yes they did it was the old Casio BM 100 weather station watch.

Apprentice
    Yes they did it was the old Casio BM 100 weather station watch.
    I have one of those! It's got a knackered sensor. It cost something like £50 when I got it, which was a looong time ago.