closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Look for advice for a milestone watch

Journeyman

Look for advice for a milestone watch

Good day! I’m looking for some advice whether to get a milestone/birthyear watch for my second born.

I currently have a hulk and a no date sub which I use everyday. The hulk is a gift from my father, wedding watch, birthyear watch for my first born so it’s safe in the vault and will stay with me and my family for sure.

The no date I got it because it reminds me of my first ever Rollie which I sold before. I got one again on my 30th because I missed it. Though sad to say it’s not the same no date like the one I had (card named after me, bought brand new by myself etc)

And then sorry to make it short would like some advice. Wanting to get a 2020 or preferably June 2020 for my 2nd born, and I already have a few models and deals on my mind:

Option A: My no date to trade into a brand new no date (June 2020)
    Option B: My no date to trade into a brand new explorer 2 (June 2020)
    Option C: My no date to trade into a brand new explorer 1 (June 2020), probably with extra cash thinking of getting a bb58 for my everyday piece a no date alternative in case I miss the ND for the 3rd time.
    Option D: Just stick with my no date and just save save save..

Thanks for your time on reading my post, and hopefully looking to hear some advices from you guys. :)

Look for advice for a milestone watch

Boy or girl, does it matter? Is it for them or you to wear?

I would keep the no date sub, unless you have something specific that you think would be nicer than the sub.

... or get on the blue BB58 bandwagon like half the forum