closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Ebay International shipping programme?

Ebay International shipping programme?

I sold a bag in ebay and sent it tracked via royal mail, signed for.

Unfortunately royal mail don't confirm delivery via tracking.

However on the ebay site, under tracking, it states 'processing at Global Shipping Centre' and ' customs documentation and labeling'.

Does that mean ebay have it, even though Royal Mail don't state its delivered?

Thanks

Master
    Yes, it's been received by their eBay distribution centre. They then take over responsibility to get it to the buyer.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Master
    I had a similar situation with something sent via Hermes. At the GSP, they obviously don't scan each item or sign individually so the Hermes tracking didn't update but eventually EBay's one did and your responsibility for safe delivery ends then!

Thanks very much, I was worried it had got lost in the post as the tracking was not updating.

Ebay's problem now.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by samswatch View Post
    Thanks very much, I was worried it had got lost in the post as the tracking was not updating.

Ebay's problem now.
    yeah, dont worry, its pretty good service thoiugh they have lost a parcel I sent withthem, they refunded the buyer so all good,, its worth using

That's good to know. I have been chatting to the seller and he seems a lovely guy so I really hope he gets the bag and enjoys it.