closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Tudor price increase but the new 58 is live on the site...

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    Surprised you think the bb58 lacks warmth
    My bad I meant the blue model lacks warmth!

Both in my opinion lack originality or a real personality of there own but even so I do like them. I just feel they are trying to hard to be something they are not.
    Last edited by boring_sandwich; 1st July 2020 at 16:21.

Quote Originally Posted by boring_sandwich View Post
    My bad I meant the blue model lacks warmth!

Both in my opinion lack originality or a real personality of there own but even so I do like them. I just feel they are trying to hard to be something they are not.
    Each to their own. Out of interest, what example would you give for a watch that you think does have a personality if its own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RAFF View Post
    Each to their own. Out of interest, what example would you give for a watch that you think does have a personality if its own?

Something like a Rolex GMT has a personality of its own in my opinion, it has just evolved over the years.

I am not being critical of the blue 58 as I have in fact got one on hold for me until the weekend. In terms of what you get and value for money there is no getting away that the 58 and Tudor in general offer that to the buyer which is why I guess they were reintroduced.

Quote Originally Posted by boring_sandwich View Post
    Something like a Rolex GMT has a personality of its own in my opinion, it has just evolved over the years.

I am not being critical of the blue 58 as I have in fact got one on hold for me until the weekend. In terms of what you get and value for money there is no getting away that the 58 and Tudor in general offer that to the buyer which is why I guess they were reintroduced.
    But the bb58, being a recreation of a 50s piece can also be argued to have its own personality. The colour scheme is quite original IMO.

Everyone different though