Hi All,

I know there are some proper petrol heads on here so thought put this out there. I currently drive a '10 plate TTS, and while perhaps not the last word (or even first!) in driver engagement I've really enjoyed my ownership of it, it's been a fantastic, sure footed companion and has given me relatively little hassle, and I've had 2 excellent road trips in it to boot (Normandy and the NC500).

I do however find myself wanting something a bit more interesting on the driving front, ideally something with a bit more of an engine (preferably 6+ cylinders, although I'm not too fussed on it being more powerful/faster than the TTS). To be fussy, I'd also prefer a hardtop as it'd be used daily (well, whatever that is in sort-of-sort-of-not-lockdown) and I don't particularly like the idea of a soft top for this - I've access to an S2000 and find it cramped and claustrophobic with the roof up. Kinda rules out a Boxster, I'm afraid.

I'm currently looking at a Z4 3.0 SI coupe as I like the appeal of the looks, engine and rear drive layout but can't help wonder if it's a smart move, my budget will just about get me into a nice example with some change for any problems to be addressed, although likely slightly more leggy than my current car. That said, the residuals on the coupes appear pretty solid, certainly should loose less money on one of those compared to the TT.

Other than a 350/370Z (although I'm not enamoured with the dash) I'm not sure what else to look at... Any suggestions?

Thanks on advance