closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Aftermarket bracelet for Tudor BB

Aftermarket bracelet for Tudor BB

I bought a Tudor BB GMT on leather last week and it's lovely, but I'm keen to get a bracelet for it too. I can't afford an OEM bracelet so I've been looking at aftermarket options.

I was just wondering if anyone has found any decent ones?

I bought this one from eBay but when it arrived today I was less than impressed. The end links were slightly too wide so didn't fit between the lugs, plus the underside of the clasp was massive so it didn't fit around the wrist properly. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353122375...m=353122375398

I noticed someone on here mention Strapcode last week so I checked their bracelets, initial price seems ok at $100, but then they add taxes and shipping and it's suddenly $168. https://www.strapcode.com/collection...-ss-bcl20-b069

Also, it seems to be the same bracelet that's on Amazon here at £100 but the reviews are very mixed, which is worrying: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Oyste.../dp/B07K9RRKZH

Has anyone found a decent bracelet for their Tudor BB that works well and doesn't cost the earth?

Craftsman
    I have the Strapcode for the BB58, it’s good, but nowhere near as good as the one on my Smiths Everest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a BB41 but bought it on the bracelet I’m afraid, but was wondering how much do Tudor charge for their bracelets out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostgear View Post
    I have the Strapcode for the BB58, it’s good, but nowhere near as good as the one on my Smiths Everest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Do you know if you can buy that bracelet by itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    They're around £650.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj54 View Post
    I have a BB41 but bought it on the bracelet I’m afraid, but was wondering how much do Tudor charge for their bracelets out of interest?
    Sent from my CLT-L09 using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by dashfield View Post
    Do you know if you can buy that bracelet by itself?

Google strapcode.............?

Craftsman
    I’ve got the strapcode bracelet for the BB. It fits nicely and feels like decent quality, although the end links aren’t the same as the actual Tudor bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostgear View Post
    Google strapcode.............?
    Sorry I mis-read your post. I thought your were saying you’d put your Smiths Everest bracelet on your Tudor and it worked well. I thought that was what was in the picture. So I was asking if you can buy the Smiths bracelet.

But reading it again now I can see that’s not what you meant.

I bought that Strapcode MiLTAT Super Oyster bracelet, like the others above.

£98 delivered via Amazon, early last year.

It’s fine, certainly I have no concerns re the clasp opening or anything.

I didn’t go for the ratcheting-clasp version, but with about 6 spring bar adjustment positions it has more than enough to dial-in a good fit.

The end-links aren’t fitted with Rolex levels of fine tolerance, and sit slightly proud of the lugs in areas, but it looks good enough for me.

I can appreciate a really finely-crafted, well-finished bracelet - and the Strapcode isn’t one of those, with the link outer edges & clasp lacking any chamfer etc. - but it’s done the job very nicely at a fraction of the OEM price (I can put the £500 or so saved to much better use elsewhere).

My ETA BB Red looks so fantastic on leather & NATO I really only thought the bracelet would be an occasional thing anyway, but it hasn’t been off the watch in nearly 15 months.

In all that time I’ve never doubted the comfort, aesthetic, utility or safety of the bracelet.