closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Search for Garmin Fenix6 strap in 20mm

Journeyman

Search for Garmin Fenix6 strap in 20mm

Does anyone know of a source for a Garmin Fenix6 standard silicone ribbed/waffle strap in a 20mm width instead of the standard 22mm. The particular strap is this one:

https://static.garmincdn.com/en/prod...6c795d3096.jpg

There are a lot of 22mm ones available from Garmin and elsewhere, but they don't use that design on the 20mm lugged Fenix's AFAIK.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by conger View Post
    Does anyone know of a source for a Garmin Fenix6 standard silicone ribbed/waffle strap in a 20mm width instead of the standard 22mm. The particular strap is this one:

https://static.garmincdn.com/en/prod...6c795d3096.jpg

There are a lot of 22mm ones available from Garmin and elsewhere, but they don't use that design on the 20mm lugged Fenix's AFAIK.
    I get mine from Aliexpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...archweb201603_

Journeyman
    Many thanks. Good to see that they do exist in 20mm. The delivery is showing 09/02 which I assume is September, so prefer not to have to wait that long if possible.

Craftsman
    Many thanks. Good to see that they do exist in 20mm. The delivery is showing 09/02 which I assume is September, so prefer not to have to wait that long if possible.
    Then you would have to pay for the fast shipping and get it in 7-15 days, might be worthwhile if you buy a few

Truth is I find stuff usually takes about 20-30 days on the basic shipping

Journeyman
    I haven't ordered from Aliexpress before and when I chose some stuff, there appears to be a New User Bonus being applied that reduces each item to $0.01. As nice as that is, should I be concerned about this? I guess the real question is should I proceed with entering credit card details and not worry, or keep searching?

Craftsman
    I haven't ordered from Aliexpress before and when I chose some stuff, there appears to be a New User Bonus being applied that reduces each item to $0.01. As nice as that is, should I be concerned about this? I guess the real question is should I proceed with entering credit card details and not worry, or keep searching?
    As they say you pay your money and take your chance, personally I've not had any issues myself and I order a fair bit.

Journeyman
    @Liner33 Would you happen to know what the diameter of the F6 spingbars are?

Craftsman
    @Liner33 Would you happen to know what the diameter of the F6 spingbars are?
    No idea i have a 5

Journeyman
    Thanks. I no longer have a Fenix but by finding a suitable springbar to fit the strap slot in a spare Fenix strap lying around, I would say that the springbar should be no bigger than 2mm. Certainly a 2.5mm diver springbar would be too big.

Journeyman
    Just to update this. The strap arrived today which I was surprised with how quick it was. The quality is OK, but the strap is about 90% similar to an F6 strap. It is thicker, has that matt look that these straps sometimes have and the edge of the strap is a sharp 90 degree cut instead or a more rounded edge. The snap fittings look OK though.

Can't complain for a $0.01 strap though.