closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: What’s this old omega in my watch box

Craftsman

What’s this old omega in my watch box

I completely forgot I had this omega and it’s sat in a box for a few years. It’s no beauty queen but can anyone give a model and possible value?

IMG_1807.JPG
    IMG_1808.JPG

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    Looks like a 70s quartz Constellation to me - can you tell us what is printed on the dial?

Looks like a Seamaster Quartz from the late 70s or 80s ! cant quite see from the picture

You need to take the back off to get more info , reference number and caliber .

Value not a great deal as earlier Omegas are more popular/ collectable . It looks in good condition and the genuine bracelet is always better for resell .

Is it working ?

Rob

Craftsman
    Sorry, looks like Tapatalk has compressed the photos. It has a 1345 quartz movement, atleast according to the stamp on the case back. Yes, was working a few years ago, but suspect it’s over due a battery change now.

Hopefully the battery hasnt leaked mate !! Get it opened and check ASAP . If your planning on selling make sure you explain how to set the date ! I believe these have a button on the crown which you have to depress to advance the day ! not 100% on this .

I have seen these for sale on ebay as ' date wheel not advancing ' or spares or repair ect .