closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor 1926 AD Discount?

Journeyman

Tudor 1926 AD Discount?

Hey Guys,

Hope you’re all well! I’m after the Tudor 1926, 39mm with opaline dial and was wondering if this a model I can negotiate a discount on at the AD? I know with the Black Bays and Pelagos there’s no point in negotiating but the 1926 is less popular so maybe more realistic?

Thanks!

Don't know for sure on that model but you're wrong on the Black Bay, I got an easy 10%, that was offered straight up without pushing.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    Don't know for sure on that model but you're wrong on the Black Bay, I got an easy 10%, that was offered straight up without pushing.
    That’s interesting and useful to know. My AD told me that Tudor doesn’t allow any discount and they wouldn’t budge on the price of a BB36.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dforgrieve View Post
    That’s interesting and useful to know. My AD told me that Tudor doesn’t allow any discount and they wouldn’t budge on the price of a BB36.

Dave
    Fraser Hart on Princes St. Mind you, a couple of years ago they wouldn't give me anything off a Longines Legend Diver so I wandered across the road to Ernest Jones and got 20% off.