closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Heads Up - Tkmaxx Certina

Heads Up - Tkmaxx Certina

This may be of interest to some, a nice Certina chrono for £160.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Thanks for this op.

After deliberating for a couple of weeks, I decided to try this one. I looked at quite a few other photos and have to say TK Maxx need a new watch photographer. The bezel will be useless to me but a little 38mm chronograph with decent specs and from a decent brand for £160 was hard to resist. It’s just been dispatched so should be with me at the start of next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tetley View Post
    Thanks for this op.

After deliberating for a couple of weeks, I decided to try this one. I looked at quite a few other photos and have to say TK Maxx need a new watch photographer. The bezel will be useless to me but a little 38mm chronograph with decent specs and from a decent brand for £160 was hard to resist. It’s just been dispatched so should be with me at the start of next week.
    A pleasure. Hope it all goes well for you.
    Yes, I think they use the same photographer as Seiko!
    I've ordered quite a few things from tkmaxx and have only had one small problem. I bought a pair of £9.99 Caterpillar sunglasses a couple of weeks ago (I only bought them because they took my order over the free postage threshold, so they only cost a few quid), and they arrived with no case and deformed. I sent them back and was refunded yesterday, so will continue to order with confidence.

Heads Up - Tkmaxx Certina

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggertech View Post
    A pleasure. Hope it all goes well for you.
    Yes, I think they use the same photographer as Seiko!
    I've ordered quite a few things from tkmaxx and have only had one small problem. I bought a pair of £9.99 Caterpillar sunglasses a couple of weeks ago (I only bought them because they took my order over the free postage threshold, so they only cost a few quid), and they arrived with no case and deformed. I sent them back and was refunded yesterday, so will continue to order with confidence.

Watch arrived yesterday and I have to say for £160 I’m very pleased indeed. Nice solid feeling watch, good bezel action (although it won’t really see any use) and the bracelet is acceptable. The split timer chronograph is something I’ve never had before so don’t have to worry about pressing reset before stopping the chrono seconds hand . Came completely stickered up so don’t think it’s been on the shop floor. Thanks again for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tetley View Post
    Watch arrived yesterday and I have to say for £160 I’m very pleased indeed. Nice solid feeling watch, good bezel action (although it won’t really see any use) and the bracelet is acceptable. The split timer chronograph is something I’ve never had before so don’t have to worry about pressing reset before stopping the chrono seconds hand . Came completely stickered up so don’t think it’s been on the shop floor. Thanks again for the heads up!

Excellent, happy it all went well. Looks good too