closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor Polishing / Refinishing

Tudor Polishing / Refinishing

Has anyone here had this done by the UK Tudor service centre ( i assume there is one main one in London )

Did the watch come back with much of the significant marks / scratches removed ?

Or does it just get rid of the very lightest of marks etc...

My watch is not in any need of this currently but i am looking to the future and wondering what i might expect.

Any info or experience of this would be appreciated, thank you

Craftsman
    From what I recall MarkR(?) had an accident with his brand new Tudor GMT, that caused significant damage, and after a trip to tudor it came back looking brand new. I’ll see if I can find a link to the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRockNRoll View Post
    From what I recall MarkR(?) had an accident with his brand new Tudor GMT, that caused significant damage, and after a trip to tudor it came back looking brand new. I’ll see if I can find a link to the thread!
    Thanks very much, that would be great.

Craftsman
    Yup,

I scuffed mine after a fall on some icy decking. I sent it away via the AD I purchased it from and it came back looking 100% brand new again.

I'll dig out some photos tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkR View Post
    Yup,

I scuffed mine after a fall on some icy decking. I sent it away via the AD I purchased it from and it came back looking 100% brand new again.

I'll dig out some photos tomorrow.
    Cheers, fantastic thank you