Well, the 22mm I got from my WTB having met and exceeded expectations, I ordered two 20mm versions, a Forecastle and an M-1918 C. It seems they don't come in the nice tins any more, rather a fancy folding cardboard affair. It's a shame, as the tins are perfect for storing a couple of Natos. I bought these specifically for my Damaskos, and I think they swap between the DA37-DC56 and look good on either. I'd already taken the precaution of buying some 20mm curved springbars from Cousins as the gap on the 37 is tighter then the 56, but it turned out that the 56 needs curved bars as well. However with the curved bars fitted there's no drag at all on the hole stitching when fitting/removing. With 1.5mm shoulderless fitted to my 40mm Everest there's a little drag, so I'll be getting some curved for that as well shortly. The colours in the first picture are fairly accurate, the others are a little darker than in reality. The 56 was already wound and set, so that's what I'm wearing now, on the Forecastle. Of course every solution has a problem, and I now need a 22mm Forecastle as well.