Master

Jura now selling Tutima watches

https://www.jurawatches.co.uk/collections/tutima

Good to see Tutima available once more.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    https://www.jurawatches.co.uk/collections/tutima

Good to see Tutima available once more.
    Yeah I got that email earlier. At £4,850 for steel up to a whopping £14,000 for PM I'm struggling a bit with their Patria line tbh. It's an attractive enough watch in itself so maybe it's just a lack of imagination on my part, but very much like Sinn and it's forays into dressier / classier pieces, functional tool watches have defined Tutima so strongly that this change of direction doesn't feel natural. Albeit with an in-house movement, that's quite a step up in price - almost JLC money.

The M2 coastline however I'm really liking - especially the blue dial. A nod back design-wise to the old NATO chronograph whilst still having something new about it. At £1,390 for the 300m WR Titanium 3-hander with day/date, that doesn't seem bad value to me.
    Last edited by gcleminson; 4th June 2020 at 14:05.

Master
    Saw these this morning. Really like the look of some of the M2 range (espessially the blue) none of them showing as in stock though.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    Yeah I got that email earlier. At £4,850 for steel up to a whopping £14,000 for PM I'm struggling a bit with their Patria line tbh. It's an attractive enough watch in itself so maybe it's just a lack of imagination on my part, but very much like Sinn and it's forays into dressier / classier pieces, functional tool watches have defined Tutima so strongly that this change of direction doesn't feel natural. Albeit with an in-house movement, that's quite a step up in price - almost JLC money.

The M2 coastline however I'm really liking - especially the blue dial.
    It’s the Seven Seas model that I like. Plus the green dial Flieger model with just the date feature. The pricing doesn’t seem too ridiculous for those two.
    Last edited by seabiscuit; 4th June 2020 at 14:08.

I love Tutima, and have not been without one for over a decade, but new they are just too expensive.
    I am also disappointed to see them release the new M2 coastline chrono with a bog standard 7750 inside, not their inhouse centre-minute movement. I think that's a mistake.
    D

The Saxon One 12hr chronograph with the centre minute counter, rotating bezel...so much to like.

Blog Entries
    Long time since i owned one but looking at the new offerings if i was looking at the marque i would be searching for military which IMO is Tutima

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=834&bih=1068
    Last edited by mart broad; 4th June 2020 at 15:10.
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

I just had a look. The M2 series is very nice especially the one with orange highlights.
    They are a pricey though (although in line with Sinn chronos). 2nd hand it would be a compelling buy!

Master
    It can't be that long ago, well maybe 10 years!!, that Chronomaster had day-dates with ETA 2836-2 for about £400.

Craftsman
    Crikey, that M2 Coastline is tempting. 10% off and a £50 voucher I've got puts it at a decent price too.

I’ve always liked the look of the M2 Pioneer Chrono but thought it just too expense at over £4K, around £2k I’d probably try one

Master
    I still prefer their more classic M2 and Flieger design. I am sure they weren’t that pricey so long ago....

Master
    I like the blue enamel steel patria, surprised by the level of finishing as didn’t really associate Tutima with this.

They've been pricey for a while - when I bought my 1941 Flieger from SC many years ago I remember being surprised by the prices new (I have an AD in walking distance). On the plus side, their accessories are still good value; this year I bought a deployant and a buckle for about £100.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.