closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I had a 'Vision' and resurrected it!

I had a 'Vision' and resurrected it!

I was sorting out some stuff in the loft the other day and came across my old Murker 'Vision' razor still complete but broken in it's tin. I had a look at it and remembered it why it was up there. The centre shaft had come away from the butterfly opener.
    It's been up there a few years now, anyway I thought of firing an email off to Murker in Germany explaining the broken part. I had a reply asking for my address and lo and behold a few days later they sent out a new part and I've now got a complete working razor again!

Just had a look on Ebay and these are now selling for over £200 to over £300!!! apparently they are very rare.

Full marks to Murker and their top service for that, really pleased with them. I know a few of us on here are DE shavers and if you own one hang on to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    I was sorting out some stuff in the loft the other day and came across my old Murker 'Vision' razor still complete but broken in it's tin. I had a look at it and remembered it why it was up there. The centre shaft had come away from the butterfly opener.
    It's been up there a few years now, anyway I thought of firing an email off to Murker in Germany explaining the broken part. I had a reply asking for my address and lo and behold a few days later they sent out a new part and I've now got a complete working razor again!

Just had a look on Ebay and these are now selling for over £200 to over £300!!! apparently they are very rare.

Full marks to Murker and their top service for that, really pleased with them. I know a few of us on here are DE shavers and if you own one hang on to it!
    Well done, and well done to Murker, good customer service is becoming a rarity.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Wow I had no idea they went for that money , I have one sitting in my cupboard . Annoyingly it has some corrosion on the edge but Otherwise works fine . I loved how noisy these were you could almost here ever hair being cut. Will look for the case and list on eBay .