closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: EVO Magazine

Craftsman

EVO Magazine

Bit of a long shot but I know there’s a few car nuts on here. Just realised that they didn’t send me issue 271 (March) as part of my subscription and because it’s over 3 months they won’t send to me. I can’t find anywhere online to order that copy and Dennis Publishing have been quite unhelpful so I’ve cancelled now.

If anyone has the issue and can post to me happy to pay for it.

Thanks

Master
    You could subscribe to Readly, Evo is on there.

Quote Originally Posted by PAM580 View Post
    Bit of a long shot but I know there’s a few car nuts on here. Just realised that they didn’t send me issue 271 (March) as part of my subscription and because it’s over 3 months they won’t send to me. I can’t find anywhere online to order that copy and Dennis Publishing have been quite unhelpful so I’ve cancelled now.

If anyone has the issue and can post to me happy to pay for it.

Thanks
    I can probably get you one, gratis. PM me an address and I'll ask the right folk.

Sorted. Just had a chat to the Ed. Let's just say that he's not *hugely* chuffed with the way they've outsourced the subs dept.
    If you PM me your details he'll be in touch and sort you out. And he's also sorry.

Nice work, FG.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontierGibberish View Post
    Sorted. Just had a chat to the Ed. Let's just say that he's not *hugely* chuffed with the way they've outsourced the subs dept.
    If you PM me your details he'll be in touch and sort you out. And he's also sorry.
    Nicely done mate👍

Craftsman
    PM sent and I can’t thank you enough, this place never ceases to amaze me . Will stick a little something in the fundraiser.

I’ll be resubscribing as I love the magazine, had a toys out of pram moment lol

Quote Originally Posted by PAM580 View Post
    PM sent and I can’t thank you enough, this place never ceases to amaze me . Will stick a little something in the fundraiser.

I’ll be resubscribing as I love the magazine, had a toys out of pram moment lol
    No probs; that's the joy of proper forums I think, we all help each other out. Wait until you've heard from Stuart before you resubscribe is my advice...

Craftsman
    Will do and thank you again for helping out, very much appreciated 🙌

Master
    No probs; that's the joy of proper forums I think, we all help each other out. Wait until you've heard from Stuart before you resubscribe is my advice...
    Well done, lovely of you to get involved & solve this. Great car mag, shame if the subs are not favour of the day with the Ed though.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Well done, lovely of you to get involved & solve this. Great car mag, shame if the subs are not favour of the day with the Ed though.
    ta - to be clear though, subs as in "subscription department", not "sub-editors". I'm sure the latter are great.

Master
    ta - to be clear though, subs as in "subscription department", not "sub-editors". I'm sure the latter are great.
    Yes sorry, that was what I meant also!