closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Indoor Trees

Master

Indoor Trees

Hi All,

I am looking to get a couple of large (ish, all relative I guess!) indoor trees. I have a large entrance hallway with a 13-14 feet high ceiling and plenty of space all around. Plenty of natural light as well.

I have done the usual google search and found a couple of places that sell and deliver such things but can’t get hold of anyone so who knows if they still exist.

I was looking for some advice on what to look for (not something I have any experience with) and a reputable place to buy from. I am looking for something fairly significant and bushy to fill the space. Also not sure what kind of trees can live happily indoors?

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by zanderpants View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking to get a couple of large (ish, all relative I guess!) indoor trees. I have a large entrance hallway with a 13-14 feet high ceiling and plenty of space all around. Plenty of natural light as well.

I have done the usual google search and found a couple of places that sell and deliver such things but can’t get hold of anyone so who knows if they still exist.

I was looking for some advice on what to look for (not something I have any experience with) and a reputable place to buy from. I am looking for something fairly significant and bushy to fill the space. Also not sure what kind of trees can live happily indoors?

Any thoughts?

Cheers!
    What about a tree fern, large 8 foot plus examples look awesome (Dickinsonia Antartica)
    WWW.seagravenurseries.co.uk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
    What about a tree fern, large 8 foot plus examples look awesome (Dickinsonia Antartica)
    WWW.seagravenurseries.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ficus Benjamina is what the indoor plant industry mainly use.