closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Seiko Arnie - strap options pls

New Seiko Arnie - strap options pls

Hi all - I'm wearing my Arnie reboot more and more, but the thing that's annoying me a bit is the metal keeper on the strap. I don't mind the rubber at all, is there either a simple way to switch the keeper or a replacement strap but without the metal keepers?

Cheers
    Craig

I've just bought a couple of these for my Tuna, great quality for the money IMO though you have to like the smell of synthetic vanilla! They're notched so they match the original look as well.

https://www.watchgecko.com/bonetto-c...er-watch-strap

Master
    You could remove the buckle side of the strap from the watch and remove and replace the keeper(but what with)
    Or as above a flat vent always looks good

New Seiko Arnie - strap options pls

I have an NOS flat vent, and the bonetto cinturini version. Both fit the Arnie great (I have the PADI version which limits colour choice a little) but I always return to the stock strap, and have never had any issues with the metal keeper at all - possibly as I have large wrists and the keeper is pretty near the buckle? - I have tried keepers from the other straps on the stock version and they do fit and match perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for suggestions - think I might order one of the straps from watchgecko, I'm just thinking on colour options!