closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: M4tt's Timefactors Sweepstate: REDUX

M4tt's Timefactors Sweepstate: REDUX

The original thread (below) was, perhaps, not all it could have been.
    Let's try taking another whack at it, shall we? A couple weeks ago I offered the bulk of my current collection for sale in one big 'omnibus' sales thread, including my 36mm Everest. There were no takers, partly because of import duties from the U.S. Observing some interest for the watch on eBay, I listed mine on Thursday evening (for 10 days) at a starting price of $0.99 and no reserve auction.

So, almost three days into the ten-day auction, it stands at $395.00 bid (27 bids, 503 views, 56 watchers):
    To follow up on M4tt's original idea, WHAT IS YOUR GUESS OF THE WINNING BID AMOUNT NEXT SUNDAY, JUNE 7, 2020?

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pacifichrono View Post
    The original thread (below) was, perhaps, not all it could have been.
    Let's try taking another whack at it, shall we? A couple weeks ago I offered the bulk of my current collection for sale in one big 'omnibus' sales thread, including my 36mm Everest. There were no takers, partly because of import duties from the U.S. Observing some interest for the watch on eBay, I listed mine on Thursday evening (for 10 days) at a starting price of $0.99 and no reserve auction.

So, almost three days into the ten-day auction, it stands at $395.00 bid (27 bids, 503 views, 56 watchers):
    To follow up on M4tt's original idea, WHAT IS YOUR GUESS OF THE WINNING BID AMOUNT NEXT SUNDAY, JUNE 7, 2020?
    True.

I'll have $500 for a start.

$475, perhaps?

M4tt's Timefactors Sweepstate: REDUX

$545 I think....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk