closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: O/T Cavapoo or Cockapoo puppy

Master

O/T Cavapoo or Cockapoo puppy

Morning all, I hope everyone is keeping safe and coping with all the personal and family challenges the last few months has thrown at us, challenging times for all sorts or reasons. A massive thank you to anyone here who works for the NHS or in any other healthcare capacity.
    We are in the very fortunate position to be looking for a Cavapoo or Cockapoo puppy to join our 3 year old Cavapoo Tilly, my daughters dog but despite searching for the last few weeks have drawn a blank, albeit some useful leads for later in the year.
    This brilliant forum is so diverse and knowledgable that I thought I would ask here, as I know many of you have your own.
    Can anyone assist in terms of recommending a reputable source or dog breeder London / South East 'ish or even if you're own dog is due to have puppies at some point in the not too distant future, I'd be really grateful to hear your suggestions. A lovely temperament, family loving dog is what's needed just like Tilly. We did consider a local 2 year old rescue Cockapoo but the poor thing had just been returned from his third family due to an unpredictable aggression and serious biting problem.
    Due to my cat / dog allergy ideally it would have to be an F1 breed same as our Tilly, unbelievably I've never had a problem with Tilly. So over to the collective knowledge and wisdom that is TZ, thanks all.
    Have a great weekend everyone, the sun is shining once again.

Master
    What about a Sproodle?
    Our friends recently had a little and had dozens of requests for pups, demand is very high.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

We started with Cockapoo and ended up with a sproodle. One consideration as they are half springer they do have a lot of energy. Here is my beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pal in West Horsley has straight true breed cockapoo (F1) and was obtained from Ian and Claire Smith in Whitstable in Kent

https://www.breedersonline.co.uk/member?id=44577

Top breeder, hope this helps
    Rod

Master
    Great start, thanks gents will do some research later, cheers.

What a beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by Cavham View Post
    We started with Cockapoo and ended up with a sproodle. One consideration as they are half springer they do have a lot of energy. Here is my beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A neighbour and my 14 year old niece both have Cockapoos; the neighbours is all black, my niece's is black with some brown patches. Both are beautifully natured dogs. As previously stated, they do like quite a bit of exercise.

Not local to you, but a few friends obtained their Cockapoos from Rosedale Doodles in the north-west. All very happy!

Rosedale are very highly regarded. I believe Ginger Humes came from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wood View Post
    Not local to you, but a few friends obtained their Cockapoos from Rosedale Doodles in the north-west. All very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Skier View Post
    A neighbour and my 14 year old niece both have Cockapoos; the neighbours is all black, my niece's is black with some brown patches. Both are beautifully natured dogs. As previously stated, they do like quite a bit of exercise.
    Just to add, get pet insurance! My niece's 8 month old Cockapoo went to the vets yesterday with suspected meningitis and is still there awaiting the results of tests. The bill after about 36hrs - £2,400 so far!