closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Summer strap time...

Summer strap time...

Summer strap time.

I don’t know if you have heard of Zealande straps, but they are a French company and Swiss made.
    Most think of Everest and RubberB but these are in my eyes just a good ( softer which I like ) and £135 delivered.

I ordered a few to try but so far it’s the red on my Yachtmaster that is getting the most use.

As with all of these they are a bit of a tight fit but once on the fit is suburb.

I don’t sell them btw so have no interest in ‘doing them a favour’ but I do think they are rather good and slightly less well known.

The packaging is wonderful and I got a handwritten note included which is a nice touch.

If you’re into this sort of thing give them a try. They fit various Rolex, Omega and Tag ( and probably lots more besides ) if the lugs are 20mm

Some pics:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You hey look really good. Would be interested to see if I can find one to fit my 2254 smp?

I’ve seen pics of those with these straps. Try the Zealande instagram.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    They look good!
    Weirdly I cant be doing with rubber straps in summer, they seem far hotter than bracelets and canvas.

I had already ordered a blue for the Seamaster Chrono I bought a few weeks back but then ended up returning the watch

Yeah I’ve found them. Where do you order yours? Their website or watch obsession?

I did it direct with Zealand and paid in Euros but that was before I realised there was a UK seller

Quote Originally Posted by James.uk View Post
    I did it direct with Zealand and paid in Euros but that was before I realised there was a UK seller

No problems with delivery? Thinking of a white and a red for the 2254. I just wish I could fit my omega clasp to them too!!

It looks like the same one with the ropey fit on that Seamaster. In fact, isn't the fit a bit pants on the Yachtmaster as well? It seems to stick up above the lugs too much for my liking. Sorry

No problems. Yeah you’d need an old style RubberB I think to use the clasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    It looks like the same one with the ropey fit on that Seamaster. In fact, isn't the fit a bit pants on the Yachtmaster as well? It seems to stick up above the lugs too much for my liking. Sorry
    I like it. Think it fits well and that aspect doesn’t bother me... ( i’d not notices tbh so maybe it’s less obvious in real life)

Master
    Oh good. Another strap I didn't know I needed.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Took a punt on these and order the red and the white ones for the 2254. If they fit well they’ll be excellent for summer!

Summer strap time.

I don’t know if you have heard of Zealande straps, but they are a French company and Swiss made.
    Most think of Everest and RubberB but these are in my eyes just a good ( softer which I like ) and £135 delivered.

I ordered a few to try but so far it’s the red on my Yachtmaster that is getting the most use.

As with all of these they are a bit of a tight fit but once on the fit is suburb.

I don’t sell them btw so have no interest in ‘doing them a favour’ but I do think they are rather good and slightly less well known.

The packaging is wonderful and I got a handwritten note included which is a nice touch.

If you’re into this sort of thing give them a try. They fit various Rolex, Omega and Tag ( and probably lots more besides ) if the lugs are 20mm

Some pics:

That’s looks so cool.

Not for me as I'm not after a rubber strap, but if I were I like the buckle shape on your example.

Looking at the website of a UK distributor that I have bought from and like I notice that their pictures show a very plain buckle that would dissuade me from buying from them. It may be that the picture is out of date. It might be worth checking before buying in order to avoid any disappointment.

£4.99 delivered.
    :-)

[IMG]Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 11.01.02 by Oscar India, on Flickr[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by PickleB View Post
    Not for me as I'm not after a rubber strap, but if I were I like the buckle shape on your example.

Looking at the website of a UK distributor that I have bought from and like I notice that their pictures show a very plain buckle that would dissuade me from buying from them. It may be that the picture is out of date. It might be worth checking before buying in order to avoid any disappointment.
    The buckle has recently been updated.
    I don’t know what stock the UK guys have as I ordered direct. Maybe worth checking.