closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help with password change!

Help with password change!

My desktop got infected with COVID-19 (or something!), and I had to have Windows reinstalled. My log in data for TZ-UK was lost, although I'm still logged in on my phone. I don't remember my PW, and to change my PW I must enter my current PW!

A chicken and egg sort of thing. I don't see anywhere else to request a PW change.

Help?

If you're using Tapatalk, there's a password reset option on the overflow menu on the My Profile page.

I've never used this myself but it sends you a password reset email and says that your information will be transmitted to forum.tz-uk.com, so I assume it resets your forum password.

Thanks, but I don't use it.

On the log-in screen, click log-in without entering any data. You should then see a 'forgot password' option. Click on that, enter your email address that is attached to your account, and it should send you a reset password link to that account.

Thanks, Jon, that did the trick!

I think I've asked the same question in the past and received the same correct answer! At 70-something, I'm bound to ask again in another six months or so.