closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Ulysse Nardin and Hublot Discounts?

Master

Ulysse Nardin and Hublot Discounts?

Just caught up with a friend of mine who’s thinking about either a Big Bang chrono or a UN Marine Diver chrono.

He’s not a flipper so either is likely to be a forever purchase so while I’ve had a ‘residual’ conversation it’s not a significant issue to him.

I’m wondering if anyone has any ideas on likely discount levels, I’ve pointed him at c24 but are there better reductions to be had elsewhere?

Also any horror stories with ether brand he should be aware of?

Thanks in advance folks.

Master
    Nardin discount at their place at Bicester and the airport ( don’t know to be leaving EU for the discount)

Apprentice
    What about buying in LHR when things are back open again? Already discounted fairly heavily. Just need a quick flight to switzerland (basel, then exit into france as no customs) and back. I've no idea if they'd be willing to discount further but you'd have to imagine they would given the brands.

Master
    I’d certainly go with the UN for the heritage and quirky design. Bicester village is worth a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Thanks for the feedback folks, my friend isn’t UK based so Bister isn’t really an option.

I was really looking to understand if the grey prices on c24 are about as good as discounts get?