closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TagAlong bike trailer for kids

Master
    Blog Entries

TagAlong bike trailer for kids

We bought one of these for use with our granddaughter.

It’s made by WeeRide, a CoPilot version, and it seems to run off the centre line ie not true, despite tightening slackening and repositioning the hitch by fractions onto seat post

Anyone else got one and found this and if so did they fix it and by what means. Ta

Jim

The only advice I can give it be very wary of trails made from small gravel or dusty trails.... the kids will suffer. On pavement it’s fine but give them glasses to wear as debris will still find its way into their face. My daughter was not appreciative.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    The only advice I can give it be very wary of trails made from small gravel or dusty trails.... the kids will suffer. On pavement it’s fine but give them glasses to wear as debris will still find its way into their face. My daughter was not appreciative.
    Thanks and yes it’s part of her “riding with grandad“ kit. Thank you.

Jim

Master
    Blog Entries
    Okay. It appears weeride havr put restriction on the amount of turn you can do by welding two ‘stops’ on the connecting arm.

They actually are intended to be a safety feature but when welded on ours they mislocated them and made it grossly unsafe whereby wee person fell off twice. Not happy or good.

I’ve now grinded them off, primed and painted them to prevent my granddaughter being hurt more!

Jim

Wow.. we had a trek one and I can’t recall anything. Glad to hear she’s okay.