closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Strap changing on tudor black bay advice please

Strap changing on tudor black bay advice please

Just wondering if anyone can advise, I have changed the strap on my black bay eta a couple of times in the past and have lost the screwdriver I was using. Would a standard spring bar tool be the best thing? Would it fit in?I have seen Bergeon ones on eBay

Master
    I use a bergeon 6767f on my bb58

Quote Originally Posted by hafle View Post
    I use a bergeon 6767f on my bb58
    Thanks that looks like the one ! they are a tight fit and quite tricky to remove. Will be going on a rubber strap for a bit now it’s hotter.

Craftsman
    If I recall, the end links have a very small recess for spring bar access. Is that the issue?

I previously used a small screwdriver, and tried to skew the end link one side at a time. My tweezer type spring bar tool wouldn’t fit.

Quote Originally Posted by MartC View Post
    If I recall, the end links have a very small recess for spring bar access. Is that the issue?

I previously used a small screwdriver, and tried to skew the end link one side at a time. My tweezer type spring bar tool wouldn’t fit.
    That’s exactly right, the springbar tool mentioned is small enough to get into the recess (hopefully!) I was using a screwdriver as well but still quite tricky to get them out as they can ping back in .

I’ve got a bergeon 6767f as well and it fits perfectly. I generally have to build myself up to prizing it off the bracelet as it’s still pretty fiddly - one of my springbars is a bit sticky tho which doesn’t help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    What tape do you guys normally use to protect lugs (if you do that...!)? About to order a 6767F as well

A bit of electrical tape, you know the plastic stuff? Failing that simply use masking tape.