closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: iOS 13.5 Released

iOS 13.5 Released

I can't find a Changelog right now but will post one when available.

SydR
    Changes for iPad

Blog Entries
    iOS 13.5 includes the Exposure Notification API to support COVID-19 track and trace apps from public health authorities.

I'm intrigued as to how they have adapted Face ID to work accurately with a face mask.

Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    I'm intrigued as to how they have adapted Face ID to work accurately with a face mask.
    They haven’t - yet. It just recognises that you have a face mask on and opens the passcode access more quickly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    you could save 2 ‘persona’ one with mask / one without - I haven’t tried it. Apparently it allows for 2 persona so your significant other can open you phone (for your own good of course).
    Last edited by MartynJC (UK); 23rd May 2020 at 17:32.

Craftsman
    From experience, some may have issues with certain apps. When opening an app eg Facebook, Whatsapp etc you may get the message "this app is no longer shared with you, please purchase from the AppStore". It is a bug in the system, Apple are aware and looking to fix. I googled and found if you go to Settings, General, iPhone storage, choose appropriate app eg Facebook, click offload app then wait. It does not delete your stored settings etc. Then click the cloud icon to re-download the app. Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    you could save 2 ‘persona’ one with mask / one without - I haven’t tried it. Apparently it allows for 2 persona so your significant other can open you phone (for your own good of course).
    I tried that, one with glasses and one without... didn’t work, but that was when they updated to first two face ids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk