closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Blancpain FF sailcloth straps - a quick question

Banned
    Blog Entries

Blancpain FF sailcloth straps - a quick question

I have lurking in the back of my mind, the thought that the straps on FFs 45mm variety can vary in length depending on what was ordered when new. Is this correct? And if so, what lengths are available? I am looking to buy a six month old watch, but want to be sure that the strap is correct for my 7.25” wrist. Thanks.

Why don't you ask the seller to measure it? Just a thought.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    Why don't you ask the seller to measure it? Just a thought.
    I have done so. Not quite so straightforward for a large company with warehouse stock to answer these days. Hence this additional line of enquiry.

The strap that came with my FF was definitely shorter than the one I bought later from a member here. I have a large wrist so the longer one is perfect.

Master
    Living for the here and now , but mindful of the past.
    A standard length will fit a 7.25 wrist . They do longer and shorter versions but if the watch is 6 months old I expect the seller would know if he ordered a non standard length strap ?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanEbru1512 View Post
    A standard length will fit a 7.25 wrist . They do longer and shorter versions but if the watch is 6 months old I expect the seller would know if he ordered a non standard length strap ?
    I am thinking the same, but it is a big corporate seller, shipping from UK to France.

As far as I know you can get the blancpain sail cloth in short, regular and long. New stock ships with the regular length strap and you have to order the short or long by request. They are easy enough to pick up for around £200-£240 on chrono24 if its the wrong length.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    As far as I know you can get the blancpain sail cloth in short, regular and long. New stock ships with the regular length strap and you have to order the short or long by request. They are easy enough to pick up for around £200-£240 on chrono24 if its the wrong length.
    Thanks, that helps.