closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The New Seiko Prospex Street Series Urban Safari 2020

The New Seiko Prospex Street Series Urban Safari 2020

An adventure look and tuna can cases for Seiko Prospex's new models in the street series .

https://monochrome-watches.com/seiko...oducing-price/

I quite like those first two, I always imagine those type of rubber straps with the grainy texture to be really stiff though not sure why, think they just look it.

Looks good.

Re the straps, I've been impressed with the seiko rubber strap on my turtle. It's a lint magnet but excellent apart from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird84 View Post
    Looks good.

Re the straps, I've been impressed with the seiko rubber strap on my turtle. It's a lint magnet but excellent apart from that.
    I cannot stand the metal keeper on my turtle - such a hair puller. Need to replace it

Master
    Same strap as my solar "Street Series" I think and I would agree, it's a dust magnet for some reason. But mine is a dark blue strap so it's more noticeable, and it's easy to brush it off.

Really comfortable strap, I must say.

I like these but happy with the solar one. I prefer the handset & dial on the solar one, too.

Interesting the first two are mechanical with 4R36 movements.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    I cannot stand the metal keeper on my turtle - such a hair puller. Need to replace it
    Mines on an uncle seiko waffle strap - highly recommended and it's not a dust magnet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird84 View Post
    Mines on an uncle seiko waffle strap - highly recommended and it's not a dust magnet either.
    I have the US waffle - great strap quality but found it difficult to get comfy

I quite like the grey one
    I wonder have they just turned the strap upside down
    It has a similar texture to the underside of the current Seiko straps

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Like the grey one. Really don't like the baby-poo variants.

really like the grey one, but struggling to think what other straps it would work with, bar NATOs

ignore me, just realised the case is in fact black

These look very similar to the ‘Solar Tuna’ and the street series of late. I returned my solar tuna is it wore way too small on my wrist, admittedly I have large wrists but they are nothing like the size of a ‘proper’ tuna and the small dial really adds to the effect. Weirdly, the new Arnie I replaced it with wears much larger - in fact I’d say it may be the best daily wearer/beater I’ve ever owned, with solar power, a clear dial, alarm and stopwatch, fantastic lume and good bezel action which has never moved if I don’t want it to. This version though leaves me a bit cold - the baby poo coloured ones are revolting imho, and the hands are less legible than the vanilla versions. If they release an orange dial Arnie though, I’ll be all over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The New Seiko Prospex Street Series Urban Safari 2020

I actually quite like these, where I didn’t like the previous Street Series offerings.

Budget Auto tuna, yes please! And I believe the shrouds are metal and not plastic on these.

The new Arnies look good in the new colour ways too.

Craftsman
    The arnies do look cool. What price range are they?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrennie44 View Post
    I actually quite like these, where I didn’t like the previous Street Series offerings.

Budget Auto tuna, yes please! And I believe the shrouds are metal and not plastic on these.

The new Arnies look good in the new colour ways too.

The brown strap Arnie looks superb!

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk