closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: employment advice/covid 19/vunerable person.

Master

employment advice/covid 19/vunerable person.

hi all,need some advice please,my son is classed as vunerable in the covid 19 pandemic.his partner and mother of their two small children works as a carer at the local hospice 24 hours a week.since the start of lockdown she was furloughed because my son is vunerable.her immediate boss is now insisting she returns to work as she is classed as a front line worker.this has put her in an impossible position.there has been several cases of covid 19 at the hospice.can anyone advise please ,it would be much appreciated...greasemonkey
    Last edited by greasemonkey; 16th May 2020 at 21:31.

It might be worth a read of the Covid19 forum on moneysavingexpert site, quite a few employment/legal situations have been discussed there.

Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkey View Post
    hi all,need some advice please,my son is classed as vunerable in the covid 19 pandemic.his partner and mother of their two small children works as a carer at the local hospice 24 hours a week.since the start of lockdown she was furloughed because my son is vunerable.her immediate boss is now insisting she returns to work as she is classed as a front line worker.this has put her in an impossible position.there has been several cases of covid 19 at the hospice.can anyone advise please ,it would be much appreciated...greasemonkey
    How long has she worked there?

Master
    Blog Entries
    I think she can choose not to work but will only be entitled to SSP at £97 / week.

Journeyman
    If it’s not safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    How long has she worked there?
    at least 5 years,its not an easy job but she's a great girl,thanks to everyone who has contributed to the thread so far.if there was available some goverment guidelines that covered her situation that we could print off it would help us greatly..

Journeyman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    It’s worth checking any Household and Motor Insurance policies for Legal Expenses Insurance - it’s a common extension thrown in. They do have very good helplines for employment advice and back it up when needed.

Best of luck.

Master
    thanks all for your contributions,very helpfull,cheers greasemonkey