closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sailcloth BradyStraps

Sailcloth BradyStraps

Hello,
    If anyone is interested in organising a group buy for sailcloth straps, Todd from BradyStrap offered me a lot of 20pieces of 26mm dark blue Sailcloth straps for a very,very modest price.
    If anyone interested I can give you the details by PM or contact him directly stating this offer.
    I am not sure that those will fit my wrist so...I cannot risk taking the whole lot.
    If anyone thinks that this might be an opportunity please PM me for details.
    Thanks
    Marius

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N975F folosind Tapatalk

Zero interest from me in a 26mm strap but if he'll mix them up, I'd definitely have a 20mm and a 22mm (black).

For anyone who hasn't tried these, they are fantastic straps and have the easy fit clips so no tools needed.

If these were 20mm I would have had one or two, but I haven't got any watches with 26mm lugs, so not much good to me.

He told me that he is not selling 26mm anylonger and this offer is because of that.
    If anyone will go for it I might have a few if they will fit my gorilla wrist.
    I thought about buying the lot but if I'll have those in Romānia and some of you want one the transport might cost more than the strap.
    But again.....the offer was too good not to share with you guys

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N975F folosind Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing. Lovely straps indeed, had one in black on a Seiko FFF. Very comfortable and great look. Unfortunately no 26mm watches here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk