closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Repair of Seiko SNZF15K1

Repair of Seiko SNZF15K1

Hi,

about 2 years ago I bought my 13 year old his first proper watch a Seiko SNZF15K1 diver with an automatic Seiko 5 movement. Lately it has developed an audible rattle. It seems to be working ok and all looks fine through the display back. It is disconcerting though and probably only likely to get worse.

Anyone on here any experience of getting such a watch repaired....ie where, local or postal and what sort of cost should I be expecting? Thanks.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by skmark View Post
    Hi,

about 2 years ago I bought my 13 year old his first proper watch a Seiko SNZF15K1 diver with an automatic Seiko 5 movement. Lately it has developed an audible rattle. It seems to be working ok and all looks fine through the display back. It is disconcerting though and probably only likely to get worse.

Anyone on here any experience of getting such a watch repaired....ie where, local or postal and what sort of cost should I be expecting? Thanks.
    I'd be tempted to pop the back off and check myself , truth be told since a complete movement is likely around £50 I wouldnt bother repairing personally I'd just have it swapped over

Actually, whilst just checking when/how I bought this I was amazed to discover that it came from Amazon and was still under the Amazon 2 year warranty (6 days left!!). One quick on-line chat later and I have a free return label and a guaranteed full refund.

The only downside is to now find a replacement.