closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Doxa Rubber Straps

Doxa Rubber Straps

Hi all.

I have a couple of 'new' (never fitted) Doxa rubber straps that i got with my Sub 100T (Mil spec). One orange and one black (20m lug width). I am looking to move them on to someone who might be looking for one but is seems they are no longer available and I am struggling to put a price on them. Anyone have any idea of value?

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ultrasound View Post
    Hi all.

I have a couple of 'new' (never fitted) Doxa rubber straps that i got with my Sub 100T (Mil spec). One orange and one black (20m lug width). I am looking to move them on to someone who might be looking for one but is seems they are no longer available and I am struggling to put a price on them. Anyone have any idea of value?

Thanks.
    I might be interested if the price is right but tbh I have no idea on price

Quote Originally Posted by Balance wheel View Post
    I might be interested if the price is right but tbh I have no idea on price
    I wasn't trying to sell them on here (sorry if i gave that impression i don't have the required post count). I am intending to list them on e-bay the next time they do a £1 listing but want an idea of price. They are such a niche item I could end up letting them go for a song or over pricing them. I might have a look over on the other forums. Any advice would be much appreciated. I will let anyone know who is interested when I list them...

It’s only two rubber straps dude you are putting way too much thinking here, I’d put it on eBay for 99p and see what happens, I’ve owned a dozen doxas and still own three the reason why I’d be slightly interested if the price was right but I have also had both the straps you are selling and they are really not the best rubber and are quite stiff but they are plenty of doxa fans out there who have never had one and might expect the quality to be like a Isofrane

I sold one on here a year or so ago, £32.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Last edited by number2; 3rd May 2020 at 12:20.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance wheel View Post
    It’s only two rubber straps dude you are putting way too much thinking here, I’d put it on eBay for 99p and see what happens, I’ve owned a dozen doxas and still own three the reason why I’d be slightly interested if the price was right but I have also had both the straps you are selling and they are really not the best rubber and are quite stiff but they are plenty of doxa fans out there who have never had one and might expect the quality to be like a Isofrane
    Ha Ha.. You are right. I tend to overthink almost everything... Deciding what to have for tea is a nightmare.
    I found a couple sold on e-bay for > £50 each (which is bonkers) so i think i will move them on...

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    I sold one on here a year or so ago, £32.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Thanks no2, that pretty much confirms what i found out last night. Time to move them on.