closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tell me your watch dreams

Tell me your watch dreams

Ok, so,
    Last night I dreamt I took my vaccine shot and the doctors had to place me in a pressure vault in order to sterilise me.
    As I am queueing up I think to myself: hope the watch withstands the negative pressure!
    In real life I have just fixed my seikomod by replacing the chrystal and it was not very easy peasy...
    So anyway, I get in the vault mumbling there is no negative pressure, take my seat with the others and as the door closes my watch falls to bits.
    I look at the watch and to my surprise it's not the seiko, but the seamaster gmt.
    Then I woke up.

How about you?
    Got a watch dream to share?

Ok here is a gratuituous watch pic, the black and blue japanese ensemble

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I have had no such dreams, but I do know that the world is a slightly better place for having the wonder of Bubi in it!

I dream that I find my Namiki/Pilot Vanishing Point. :)

My dream is that this one watch I'm wearing right now continues, never breaks, and will keep me going to my death, hopefully, a long way down the line.

Is there some kind of button I can click on this forum when I'm done with watches? Or do I stay logged in, just in case the sickness comes back?

Journeyman
    Can't say I have had any watch related dreams or nightmares.

I did have a reoccurring nightmare as a kid about a watch...
    It involved my fathers watch and his severed arm, (I kid you not)
    The watch in the dream was an early g-shock that he actually gave to me when I got a bit bigger, I then lost it when I got stuck in a rip current on Daytona beach when I was about 9/10
    I can still remember the dream and being caught in the rip current vividly, I was an odd child, not much has changed.
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 26th May 2021 at 14:32.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I had one recently actually.
    I was buying a Grand Seiko in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, it was countryside like the walking dead but we were allowed out more as they'd largely died out (bloody Covid parallel if ever there was one)
    Went into a watch shop that was more like one of those wooden country store type places in the Wild West, and the owner was there with a woman in her 50s who was short round with ginger hair in a bun who kept taking notes about customers. The guy said "its 40mm, and I said "no, 39" so this woman wrote me up in her book as having an attitude problem. Bought the watch anyway.
    Few days later I was sitting outside at one of those wrought iron external cafe tables and chipped the crystal by dragging my wrist on the underside while retrieving my revolver (zombies, remember). The crystal had got the chip but had spiderwebbed out so I decided to take it back for repair.
    En route to the store I had to rescue two people because they were busy smooching by a motorbike in the woods as zombies were sneaking up on them as they were attracted to the pheromones and I was yelling at them to stop canoodling because it was riling the undead.
    I get back to the store and show the owner the damage the guy starts tapping at the crystal with a tiny hammer saying that he's going to get all the glass off before sending it, big row ensues as im yelling at him to stop it because he'll get glass on the dial which can jam the hands etc etc and his bloody assistant is writing me up in the book for being a difficult customer and im trying to yell at her that im not being difficult, but he is being really stupid but all these kids are swarming round her trying to buy sweets so she's not paying attention and just kept writing DIFFICULT in big letters in her bloody notepad.

Must've eaten cheese before bed for that one.

Wow, cheese AND Tramadol!

I once had a dream where I bought three Speedies from Mr Benn. Got them home and they were Alphas.

It was annoying as when I went back to complain the following day, the priorietor tried to sell me a spacesuit instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    I have had no such dreams, but I do know that the world is a slightly better place for having the wonder of Bubi in it!
    Aww dude!

Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    I had one recently actually.
    I was buying a Grand Seiko in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, it was countryside like the walking dead but we were allowed out more as they'd largely died out (bloody Covid parallel if ever there was one)
    Went into a watch shop that was more like one of those wooden country store type places in the Wild West, and the owner was there with a woman in her 50s who was short round with ginger hair in a bun who kept taking notes about customers. The guy said "its 40mm, and I said "no, 39" so this woman wrote me up in her book as having an attitude problem. Bought the watch anyway.
    Few days later I was sitting outside at one of those wrought iron external cafe tables and chipped the crystal by dragging my wrist on the underside while retrieving my revolver (zombies, remember). The crystal had got the chip but had spiderwebbed out so I decided to take it back for repair.
    En route to the store I had to rescue two people because they were busy smooching by a motorbike in the woods as zombies were sneaking up on them as they were attracted to the pheromones and I was yelling at them to stop canoodling because it was riling the undead.
    I get back to the store and show the owner the damage the guy starts tapping at the crystal with a tiny hammer saying that he's going to get all the glass off before sending it, big row ensues as im yelling at him to stop it because he'll get glass on the dial which can jam the hands etc etc and his bloody assistant is writing me up in the book for being a difficult customer and im trying to yell at her that im not being difficult, but he is being really stupid but all these kids are swarming round her trying to buy sweets so she's not paying attention and just kept writing DIFFICULT in big letters in her bloody notepad.

Must've eaten cheese before bed for that one.
    Hahaha DIFFICULT

I dream I’ll stop buying bloody watches and finally come to my senses.

I dreamt that I woke up and came to my senses.
    Sold all my watches apart from one quartz which I will wear every day.
    Unfortunately it was just a dream and I still have this illness.
    Still hoping for a cure....

Last night I dreamed I bought a Sinn U50 from the parent of one of my students..

Strangely I dreamt I was a bank manager this week, and I kept looking at one of the grey digital wall clocks bank used to have (made and distributed by Sinn) because one of the staff were late. (The type where the numbers flipped over with a big clunk)
    Not sure what was more disturbing
    1. I dreamt I was a bank manager
    2. I dreamt I was wearing a tank top.