closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sinn U50

Craftsman
    Did anyone get an extra bezel in the alternate colour as mentioned in previous posts on this thread?

Lovely watch, but quite pricey nowadays

Craftsman
    Now that I have mine, I have started thinking about the possibility of alternate bezel.

Has anyone ordered alternate tegimented steel bezel and what was the cost? I'd like to get rubber strap and alternate bezel. Does sinn have beadblasted butterfly clasp available?

Quote Originally Posted by ollipekka View Post
    Now that I have mine, I have started thinking about the possibility of alternate bezel.

Has anyone ordered alternate tegimented steel bezel and what was the cost? I'd like to get rubber strap and alternate bezel. Does sinn have beadblasted butterfly clasp available?
    Can't answer that - but Sinn can - I emailed them recently about details of straps, buckles and prices and they replied within 24 hours with everything I wanted to know.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ollipekka View Post

I have had a quote back this morning from Sinn for the SDR Black bezel 302.52 Euro and I assume that is before shipping and VAT and any import costs. It was suggested to contact the UK distributor to keep shipping and customs charges to a minimum. Chronext.com

Quote Originally Posted by wotsthecrack View Post
    I have had a quote back this morning from Sinn for the SDR Black bezel 302.52 Euro and I assume that is before shipping and VAT and any import costs. It was suggested to contact the UK distributor to keep shipping and customs charges to a minimum. Chronext.com
    Do you mean Chronomaster?