closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Games Room - Shed / Log cabin

Games Room - Shed / Log cabin

So, I’m looking into having a games room/shed. Enough to fit a full size pool table and seating area. I’d like to have it conform with existing planning reg’s so no need to go through the planning rigmarole.

Do any of you have anything similar? Could you recommend me a good company that makes/fabricates them?
    Last edited by Ticker; 28th April 2020 at 19:51.

https://www.tuin.co.uk/home.php

Take a look a these we have purchased 2 of their units in recent years and the quality compared to some on offer in the UK is a step up..
    Search for those under 2.5mtrs high and that should comply with any council regs but always check first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM112 View Post

Take a look a these we have purchased 2 of their units in recent years and the quality compared to some on offer in the UK is a step up..
    Search for those under 2.5mtrs high and that should comply with any council regs but always check first.

Bought my shed from them, super quality and really enjoyed building it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    So, I’m looking into having a games room/shed. Enough to fit a full size pool and seating area.

I initially read that as a full sized SWIMMING pool ………...was like ffs , what kinda of shed is gonna house that ?!?!?...…...and a seating area ??...like a grandstand ?!

I must stop the starting to drink so early in the evening..

Thanks Steve and TBKBABAB, I’ll take a look now.

Quote Originally Posted by TBKBABAB View Post
    Bought my shed from them, super quality and really enjoyed building it.
    Quote Originally Posted by steviefleming View Post
    I initially read that as a full sized SWIMMING pool ………...was like ffs , what kinda of shed is gonna house that ?!?!?...…...and a seating area ??...like a grandstand ?!

Ha ha, just burst out laughing, I should have proof read before I posted. :)

Quote Originally Posted by steviefleming View Post

That's exactly how I read it! Heck of a shed

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

I can't advise as to where to source a suitable cabin from however, as a pool player, I will advise that you will have to go for something quite big if you want to put a full size English table in it and it'll be ginormous if you're talking American! Ideally you'll need a cue's length plus a couple of foot minimum all around the perimeter of the table and you'll also need a strong and stable base to take the weight without any subsidence/distortion over time, a decent slate bed table is damn heavy.

A friend has a table in his double garage, allowing for cuing space you could go smaller however not by that much and not at all if you don't want the seating area to be disturbed by anyone playing pool.

Craftsman

These look great. Been looking for a sauna to put on the backgarden and the barrel style ones the have look amazing.

What thickness did you go for, out of curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    What thickness did you go for, out of curiosity?
    We went for the 75mm thick cabin walls as we use it for family/friends holidays.
    My son in Cornwall has the same model again used for B&B holiday accommodation.
    I believe for the money and quality they take all the beating.

Also a Tuin happy customer. Advice line and after sales service was exemplary. Excellent quality too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also a Tuin happy customer. Advice line and after sales service was exemplary. Excellent quality too.

Master
    Stating the obvious just make sure it’s big enough for what you want- If you want an English 8 Ball table you’ll need roughly 18 x15 FT, can go a tiny bit smaller but starts getting tight.