closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling Outerknown NATO Straps

Master

Breitling Outerknown NATO Straps

When ordering the new SuperOcean Heritage I was quite taken by Breitling’s new range of Outerknown NATO straps in recycled materials. I ordered one up and it arrived today and I have to say that despite the �� price tag I am very impressed with it. I chucked it on my Speedbird GMT which was kicking about without a strap and you can see the results below. I think I’ll probably order a few more in different colours.

Last edited by cmcm3; 21st April 2020 at 16:57.

They do look great. I was almost tempted with the orange one but opted for a bunch of rubber straps instead. Results to be unveiled on arrival of the watch...

Master
    It looks very nice but what a strange name.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by estoban7 View Post
    It looks very nice but what a strange name.
    https://www.outerknown.com

Good point. It seems that it is a sustainable clothing brand with a surfer sort of leaning, which I guess fits in with the marketing of the new watches.

Edited to add: seems to be owned by Kelly Slater so definitely a surf-focus.
    Last edited by cmcm3; 21st April 2020 at 18:01.

Master
    I'm sure someone will soon be making similar looking straps for a fraction of the cost.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcm3 View Post
    https://www.outerknown.com

Good point. It seems that it is a sustainable clothing brand with a surfer sort of leaning, which I guess fits in with the marketing of the new watches.

Edited to add: seems to be owned by Kelly Slater so definitely a surf-focus.
    Ahh now it makes sense.

Apprentice
    I have one on my Superocean Outerknown , it's a really nice NATO and I'm far from a NATO fan (I was intending to replace the NATO with some kind of rubber strap).
    Going to order another one for my Seamaster 2250 I think.I did order an Omega NATO for the Seamaster on the back of my new found NATO appreciation but in my opinion the Breitling is much nicer.I returned the Omega strap.

Master
    I have a green bezelled super ocean heritage 42mm, i wonder what it would look like with that nato on? i bet pretty good, £130 is not a steal though.

Poor QC

Ha, I’ve also ordered and received the strap form Breitling.
    I ordered 22mm strap but…..they fitted 20mm buckle with wrong pin…..I can’t use this strap…..Very disappointed….
    Attached Images Attached Images

Master
    Bit of a bump. These seem to have had mainly positive comments when new. How have they held out as I’m thinking of getting one?