closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Five Things You're Going to Do When The Madness Ends

Really sorry BP. What an incredibly sad way of losing your dad.

Really sorry gents to hear of the deaths of your fathers. Love and peace to your family. RIP.

Blog Entries
    First up, sorry for your loss chaps. I can only imagine how the strange situation we find ourselves in have affected you.
    Now my five things;
    1) Arrange a BBQ for wider family and friends - for no other reason than it will be nice to do so.
    2) Arrange a posh meal out with close family, and friends, to help celebrate my wife’s 50th (end of week one lockdown)
    3) Arrange trip to Duxford for a flight in a Tiger Moth for my Dad, he was 80 last week.
    4) Arrange a party for my daughter’s 18th, her birthday is in early June and social distancing is highly likely to still be in place - in some form or another.
    5) Spend less on ‘stuff’ I don’t need and more on making memories with all of the above.

This situation, having had symptoms but narrowly avoided hospital, has certainly made me re-evaluate what is and isn’t important.

1. Get rid of the Xbox I bought the week before lockdown. I love it but it's such a poor use of time.

2. Enjoy going to the gym and not be forced there by my wife. Maybe start cycling on days it's too nice to go to the gym but either way go in the morning or evening, certainly not 2pm on a Saturday.

3. More holidays/city breaks with my wife. Also

5. A euro trip on my motorbike with friends.

5. See my mum more.