closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Custom made T shirts

Master
    Blog Entries

Custom made T shirts

Has anyone had them made? Loads of start ups now like son of a tailor doing them at a reasonable price or ASKET with more choice in fit.

Big fan of sunspel pricey but they do last. Reiss have dropped off in quality and don’t last anywhere near as long.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I use Olympic Workwear in Watford. No complaints.

- - - Updated - - -

Or if you mean custom fashion T Shirts, google Balcony in Uxbridge. He does some decent gear.

I‘ve used Son of a Tailor in the past, really nice stuff would love to get all my t shirts there if I could afford to!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Middo View Post
    Has anyone had them made? Loads of start ups now like son of a tailor doing them at a reasonable price or ASKET with more choice in fit.

Big fan of sunspel pricey but they do last. Reiss have dropped off in quality and don’t last anywhere near as long.
    I placed an order with ASKET just before Christmas, I think it was a few T-shirt’s and a merino zip. They weren’t great quality, and the fit of the t-shirt didn’t seem right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennersf View Post
    I‘ve used Son of a Tailor in the past, really nice stuff would love to get all my t shirts there if I could afford to!
    Thanks, will give them a go.

I also saw on LinkedIn today that they’re using some of their manufacturing to make face masks, which seems great to me

Do you know if they use organic cotton? I couldn’t find any mention on their website.

Custom made T shirts

Hmm, never thought about it before, should have

I get all their email newsletters and didn’t get any hits when i searched for organic cotton

Just looked at the tag inside one of mine and it just says supima cotton

Edit: and google says ‘only 1% of all Supima cotton qualifies as organic’

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post

Or if you mean custom fashion T Shirts, google Balcony in Uxbridge. He does some decent gear.
    Another vote for Balcony, our sports club get a lot of our t shirts, tops and hoodies there. Does help that the son of the club treasurer works there!

I got a load of these at 20% off from End Clothing, quality and fit is great for me.

https://colorfulstandard.co.uk/

100% organic and after reading up on cotton I’ll never go back to non organic.

If you don’t mind off the shelf supima cotton , uniqlo do a good range at sensible prices.

https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/content/supima-men.html

I have quite a few of their Japanese wood print UT t shirts which are very good quality.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    I ask for vouchers for son of a tailor every year for Christmas - the more you buy the cheaper per item.

It all turns up too big, then after two washes it all fits perfectly, which for me is amazing. I’m 6’3” and have long chimp arms, but have a few of their sweats and a long sleeve polo shirt which all fit perfectly.

In fact I’ve just checked. I’ve got a SoaT T-shirt and sweatshirt on right now. It’s lovely gear and they’ll put a discreet monogram on it if you want in the same colour.

Quote Originally Posted by pauly View Post
    I ask for vouchers for son of a tailor every year for Christmas - the more you buy the cheaper per item.

It all turns up too big, then after two washes it all fits perfectly, which for me is amazing. I’m 6’3” and have long chimp arms, but have a few of their sweats and a long sleeve polo shirt which all fit perfectly.

In fact I’ve just checked. I’ve got a SoaT T-shirt and sweatshirt on right now. It’s lovely gear and they’ll put a discreet monogram on it if you want in the same colour.

What size do you order?

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    My size.

You send in all your measurements and they make it for you.

Master
    Blog Entries

It does mention wash before you wear, I am going to order one and see how I get on.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Out of interest did you go for 150 or 200 gsm t shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Middo View Post
    Out of interest did you go for 150 or 200 gsm t shirts?
    I’ve had one of each

The lighter one I had in white and no longer have it as it was a little translucent which I didn’t like

The cloth of the heavyweight feels great and fits much more with my idea of what a pricey t-shirt should feel like. Personally I wouldn’t go for the lighter one again but that’s just my opinion

That said, depends how hot things are gonna get where you are! Don’t think I’d wear it in the middle of the day on holiday somewhere for example

Craftsman

Just realised this says I’m 63 not 6ft 3. I was trying to emphasise being tall not old! I’m actually 41, but not sure how that would affect how a T-shirt fits anyway.