closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Smiths Everest 36mm black dial with "rivet" bracelet new batch

Threaded View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasC View Post
    Both straps look very good on the watch, imho, and I would just keep switching after my mood and clothing. If it has to be one, all black is more versatile.
    Yes I've switched back and forth a few times already, although as my clothing in lockdown has consisted of pyjama trousers and a t-shirt every day, the colour of my watch strap is pretty irrelevant to worry about matching it! Agreed though that the black is a bit more versatile, but out of the two the bond does feel a bit comfier and less scratchy. It is a few months older so might have softened up more, but I think there might be a tiny amount of difference in where the holes are punched too which makes it fit my wrist slightly better (that could just be down to it being older too as the holes look pretty much aligned when the straps are laid side by side flat). The bond is very slightly too narrow so there's a tiny bit of gap at the springbar, but not enough to massively worry about - I've not measured but would guess it's 19mm rather than the 20mm it was supposed to be (and the packaging stated it was)

Quote Originally Posted by 459GMB View Post
    Looks very good on both ... where did they come from btw ?
    They're from Manic straps - a UK shop. Not bad quality for £10.80 with the 10% 'new customer' discount. They do regular natos too and MN straps I think from memory. The elastic single pass I've got also have an adjustable keeper too so you can easily tuck in the excess strap and they're not too long for my 6.75" wrist.

I tend to find that both of these as well as my Erika's Original elastic all can feel a bit scratchy after a while, but the bit of give in them does help with wrist swell fluctuations over the course of the day.
    Last edited by andy100; 14th May 2020 at 19:26.