closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PVD Bracelet Link Pin Removal

PVD Bracelet Link Pin Removal

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips. A Dan Henry 1972 arrived today. Lovely watch but the bracelet is too long and requires a couple of links removing.
    The links are fitted with split pins. The bracelet is pvd and the split pins also have a black coating on the ends. My link removal tools are metal and I'm concerned that
    I will scratch the coating on the pins when I push them out. Can anyone suggest a way to avoid damage to the coating. Am I worrying needlessly and the coating wont be
    damaged. Thought I would ask before attacking it!

Well, If anyone is interested. I used my metal link removal tool today and the coating on the pins hasn't been damaged at all. They are not split pins but pins with central collars. Very straight forward!

What’s it wear like? I’ve had my eyes on one of these for a while.
    Also, what did it cost in total with the customs charge if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by andymonkey View Post
    What’s it wear like? I’ve had my eyes on one of these for a while.
    Also, what did it cost in total with the customs charge if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi
    It is, for me, very comfortable to wear. My preferred size. The bracelet is nice. The only thing that could be better is the lume. Perhaps they took the vintage theme too far here. It glows quite brightly at first but if I wake up during the night I cannot read it. Perhaps it's my old eyes. The price I paid was the price on their website. It 'shipped' from somewhere in Germany so no customs. Depends where you live I suppose :) It's a lovely looking watch however and definitley a 'keeper' as the saying goes.
    Last edited by Kaffe; 28th April 2020 at 21:11.