closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Tuna Vs Sinn UX video

Seiko Tuna Vs Sinn UX video

So I was asked about about the pro's and cons of these two watches as I own both of them .
    So I thought I do a video comparing the too , pick which you like the most and the reason why
    https://youtu.be/COGwNMl9E34

Master
    Nice video

You're right - the Tuna does look smaller

Journeyman
    Two great watches but I think it would be the tuna for me!

Cool video.

Craftsman
    Great review! Thanks for sharing!

A really great showing of how dimensions mean very little when in person!

Very good review! I enjoyed that and also learnt a few things about both watches.

Journeyman
    Good video review, caught my attention as I already own a couple of Seiko Tuna's and I have the Sinn UX on my radar as one possible future purchase post lockdown.

I'm drawn to the Sinn if I'm being honest because of oil filled case and I like legibility of the dial. I also like to be different and with Sinn being less mainstream it means you are less likely to bump into someone wearing the same watch. Its hard to find a retailer in the UK, and I would like to see one in the flesh before pushing the button.

Accuracy wise my Seiko Tuna '7C46 movement' I wear almost daily runs approx +6 secs per year, maybe I got lucky with my purchase? but equal if not better than COSC standard. I adjust it twice a year for DST.

On the lume, you cant compare Seiko with Rolex, My Tuna blows away my Rolex SD on the lume front, and pretty much everything else in my watch box.

And I'm being really picky but can you put a cloth on your table instead of banging those really nice watches on a hard surface, probably sounds worse than it actually is. Great sound btw.

Otherjohn

Nice video. I appreciate it when a reviewer mentions long-term cost for upkeep of a watch, so few actually do.