closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: QP Magazine Ceases Publication

QP Magazine Ceases Publication

This morning I received a letter stating that the decision had been made to cease publication of QP magazine. I was wondering why I received an Esquire magazine late last week - a substitute from the same publisher.

Craftsman
    I used to enjoy reading it ,went downhill a bit towards the end ,I suppose most people get their watch news online now .I still buy Revolution watch magazine ,it's got well written articles and some good photography ,I wonder how long it will last in current climate

Sent from my moto g(7) play using TZ-UK mobile app

I used to shoot for it regularly but only once or twice once it went to Hearst publishing, they were only really interested in the salonQP side of things for Hearst events. A shame as they had some good writers and by commissioning bespoke photography made it look less like a catalogue which is what happens when you just use images supplied by manufacturers. It had increasingly looked more like a watch supplement/fashion mag of late but that’s what happens when a creative director isn’t a WIS.

Went on some great trips to Geneva with them though and I shot some amazing timepieces.
    RIP QP.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Same here, I won’t be subscribing to Esquire.

Craftsman
    Me neither.