closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: "The Watch Collector" dealer: thoughts?

"The Watch Collector" dealer: thoughts?

Hi All

Have any of you had any dealings with https://thewatchcollector.co.uk ?

Any good?

Thanks!

(Subsidiary question: a colleague of mine is considering part-exing a rarely worn, nr mint Seiko reissue 1968 SLA025. There are about 4 on chrono24 it goes for between £3500 used to £4200 mint. Anyone one got any idea what would it be worth in trade to a dealer?)

Master
    Blog Entries
    No clue but watch me guess at £2500

Great watch but unfortunately it’s a Seiko and the dealer won’t be too interested in taking it .
    A lot of dealers like that only do the usual suspects and can’t see the value in higher priced seiko,he’d be better off joining a seiko forum and selling it himself on there or trying eBay .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Kibblewatches will take it

Quote Originally Posted by Rev-O View Post
    Hi All

Have any of you had any dealings with https://thewatchcollector.co.uk ?

Any good?

Thanks!

(Subsidiary question: a colleague of mine is considering part-exing a rarely worn, nr mint Seiko reissue 1968 SLA025. There are about 4 on chrono24 it goes for between £3500 used to £4200 mint. Anyone one got any idea what would it be worth in trade to a dealer?)
    Hi Oliver I know Tony who owns the watch collector he’s a great guy and although I’ve never purchased from him he has brought a couple of watches off me.
    He’s really fair, buys the best he can find and puts a small mark up on his stock.

We chat regularly and he has a great passion behind him and he does his research.

If you contact him mention me.

Baden
    Last edited by Baden H; 14th April 2020 at 09:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Baden H View Post
    Hi Oliver I know Tony who owns the watch collector he’s a great guy and although I’ve never purchased from him he has brought a couple of watches off me.
    He’s really fair, buys the best he can find and puts a small mark up on his stock.

We chat regularly and he has a great passion behind him and he does his research.

If you contact him mention me.

Baden
    Thanks Baden, very helpful. I met him and his daughter at the B'ham Watch & Clock Fair earlier this, seemed like a nice chap.

Master